Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Time!

bannerpompoms

Here are our submissions for Spring. Thank you everyone for showing us your Spring!





EmmaRose's Spring













Krissy's Spring
















Guido's Spring














Far Side of Fifty's Spring















EaglesBrother's Spring

















Elisabeth's Spring















Shari's Spring







Tulips


Marie's Spring

Apologies to Shari, her image was overlooked b/c of copying problems.
Thank you for informing me...;)
If I left anyone else out, please let me know.
Thanks~

2 comments:

nancy said...

They are all beautiful. SOrry i missed this challenge. I haven't got any photo shoot for this. Have a great Easter weekend..Nancy

Shannon Mackle said...

Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

He promised to fix my relationship.

My relationship was restored just as promised,

My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

I am the happiest lady on earth,

Never too late to fix your broken heart.

You can still get your lover back...

Fix broken relationship/marriage...

Thanks a lot����������❤

Thank you very much sir❤��������

Thanks R.buckler11@gmail.com